Sunday 10 July 2011

Mission (Impossible) Statement

The world of telecommunications and social media has changed so much in the last few years that it is inconceivable that anyone 10, or even 5, years ago could have predicted what it would look like today. 

But I like challenges (especially impossible ones!) and through this blog I will record my vision of the future.  Maybe in 10 years time I will be able to look back on what I have written here and see that I got everything spot on.  I'll be able to boast about my predictive powers and might even get a Mystic Meg-style slot on a lottery program.

Or, more likely, I will look back and see that I got almost all of my predictions wrong.  I will then point out any vaguely realised predictions to friends and family in the hope that the internet will have reduced their attention span to such an extent that they will get distracted before they read the rest.

So here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment